A New Age 2 A New Age 2

Very funny

Does Spock need blue eye shadow though?

Ghosty22 responds:

Oh yeah... I forgot the blue eyeshadow in the shooting part...

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Oh Genius.

I wish there were more of these; this is brilliant.

Frog and the Scientist Frog and the Scientist

Punchlines...

I am one who's all for punchlines, punchlines are great. But there's a little long of a wait for the punchline. Speed it up a bit maybe, I don't know. It was very cute though.

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Very Cute.

That's an adorable tribute. I love how he hugs the crocodiles fang. Nice going. :)

Demithyst Part 4 Demithyst Part 4

Amazing!

I love your mix of media. At first I wasn't quite sure about it, but as the story got along I really appreciated your style.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 1 Blockhead: Quick Shot 1

YAY!

I can't wait until the game! Now I'm all extra excited today!

Goninzula 5 Goninzula 5

Constructive Critiscism, here we come!

I like the whole video thing with a cartoon on top, I always think that's fun. But you didn't a) give the viewwers any reading time on your text, b) didn't make the music loud enough to head, c) didn't lip-synch very well although my computer is kind of slow, that could have just been me, and d) your characters are very static. Make the more interesting by making them move, like sighing or blinking or even just a simple hand movement/gesture when they are talking. Something.
Do it again and I'll watch it again.

acdcrox2999 responds:

alright, well I have to give you kudos for actually giving constructive criticism, unlike others, so ill try to improve.

Sword of Vidol preview Sword of Vidol preview

I like the graphics!

The graphics to this are incredible! I only wish you had used a voice in it rather than just subtitles. Subtitles are distracting and take away a lot of the viewing of the animation. I really like the story. Just fix it so people can speak.

POD#2 * Olbaid & Aries * POD#2 * Olbaid & Aries *

Sounds like a FF game.

Maybe it was the music or maybe it was the presentation of characters, but the influences were strongly telling me that this reminded me all too much of a Final Fantasy game. That's okay though because I enjoy a good game of FF.

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Cool

I normally really hate sprite films; but you did a great job. I thought the sprites you made were wonderful and clear and upstanding visual. Do more of these, and I hope other sprite makers will stop making the lamer of sprites and do something like this.